Currently, the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Internet Revenue Service launched an online help portal to help non-filers receive economic impact payments. This online portal is also called “IRS Help Online,” where Americans who did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019 can submit basic personal information to the IRS so that they can receive payments in an easy way.

The full name of this online tool is “Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here,” which is designed for Americans who are not required to file tax returns to make sure they receive their payment as quickly and safely as possible. Inside this online portal, individuals could enter their bank account information, and thus their payment will be directly deposited in their bank account once IRS has proceeded tax return files.

How to find this online page? Well, you need to go to and click on the “Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here” button. After that, the tool will request basic information to confirm eligivility, calculate and send the Economic Impact Payments for you.

Economic Impact Payments might include basic information such as:

  1. Your full names and Social Security numbers, including for spouse and dependents
  2. Your mailing address
  3. Your bank account type, account and routing numbers.

Besides “Non-Filers” tool, the IRS also launches a separate online tool for tax return application, which is called “Get My Payment.” This tool allows taxpayers who filed their tax return in 2018 or 2019 but did not provide their bank information on their return to submit direct information so that they can receive payments immediately. “Get My Payment” will also allow taxpayers to track the status of their payment.

However, for Social Security recipients, if you did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019, you do not need to use these tools or take any actions. IRS will use the information on the Form SSA-1099 and Form RRB-1099 to generate $1,200 Economic Impact Payments.

8 thoughts on “IRS HELPS! Know more about IRS Help Online”

  1. I filed for my stimulus check the first one but they told me I could receive it because I was claimed as a dependent but there’s no one to claim me as a dependent I don’t know who this person was or anything so what do I have to do to have something done about it and receive my stimulus check

  2. Have tried 20times to get my stimulus check and for some stupid reason I have to have a dam I’d pin that the IRS put on my file have tried every way in getting it still no luck I think that shit right there is so dam stupid for people to have to go thru when you didn’t do it the start with unless you your self calls and puts one on it cause hell some people can’t rember shit back ten r fifteen dam years ago. So what do I do now I really need that money I’m losing my home

  3. Apparently I had filed my IRS tax returns and when I tried to file State taxes it also created a duplicate federal tax return. How do I delete the most recent filing without affecting my State return.

  4. I way overoaud my taxes last year. I owed $30 but baud over $400. 2018 taxes
    Bridget A Carroll
    4637 Edgemont St.
    Philadelphia PA 19137
    Citizens Bank
    Routing # 036076150
    Acct # 6223357218

    1. Um you might want to take your personal info off the internet. I can see your bank acct number and all your personal info. So if I can see it everyone has gotten this info.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.